|Stacey McCann, Ph.D.
|Michael D. Reynolds, M.B.A.
CardioVascular Resource Group (CVrg) is a privately held consulting firm, established in 2004 by business partners Michael D. Reynolds, M.B.A., and Stacey McCann, Ph.D., committed to evaluating the scientific, clinical, and commercial potential of cardiovascular and metabolic therapeutics. These founders built this firm based on their fundamental belief that clients are better served by putting all of CVrg’s analytical efforts and capabilities behind the exclusive study of CVM markets so we can deliver resources with more depth, insight, and precision than would otherwise be possible.
Our vision is to add value to clients through more specific expertise in cardiovascular and metabolic drug markets and broader and deeper market planning resources than our competitors; where their capabilities are attenuated by working in too many non-drug and non-cardiovascular market sectors. Our express purpose is to help our clients succeed in creating winning strategies and making the right business decisions for their new products, brands, franchises, partnerships, and alliances.
Resources and Methodology:
Our consultants become experts through interactions with Key Opinion Leaders, scientists, and researchers, as well as year-round surveillance of:
• Medical conferences (e.g., ESC, ADA, ASN)
• News sources (e.g. Medscape, FiercePharma, Adis)
• Primary literature (e.g. NEJM, Lancet)
• Clinical trial databases (e.g. ClinicalTrials.gov, ClinicalTrials.jp, ClinicalTrialsRegister.eu, ISRCTN.com)
• Company communications (e.g. earnings calls, conference webcasts, press releases)
Currently we serve:
• 15 of the top 20 pharmaceutical companies by sales volume
• 8 of the top 10 metabolic disease pharmaceutical companies by sales volume
• Multiple small pharma companies
Geographically, we provide coverage to clients worldwide including: United States, United Kingdom, France, Germany, Denmark, Japan, China, India, Italy, Sweden, Switzerland, Spain, Brazil, Canada, and Russia.
Devise winning strategies by partnering with CVrg for your cardiovascular and metabolic disease competitive intelligence and market research needs.